Sanelo Household Goods Services Terms & Conditions (Global)
SANELO IS PART OF THE SANTA FE GROUP. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO SANELO CUSTOMERS.
PLEASE PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO CLAUSES 20 (PROTECTION) AND 21 (LIMITS OF LIABILITY).
Information about us and our services
In these terms and conditions, ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’ and ‘Sanelo’ mean one of the following Sanelo group companies:
- If you book with the United Kingdom office, you are entering into a contract with Sanelo Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales with company number 12306892) with the registered address 1 Lyric Square, London, England, W6 0NB.
- If you book with the European Union office, you are entering into a contract with Sanelo Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales with company number 12306892) with the registered address 1 Lyric Square, London, England, W6 0NB.
- If you book with the United States office, you are entering into a contract with Santa Fe Relocation Group Americas with the registered address 1880 South Dairy Ashford Road, Suite 280, Houston, Texas, 77077.
- If you book with the Singapore office, you are entering into a contract with Sanelo SGP Pte Ltd with the registered address 2 Bukit Merah Central #09-07, Singapore, 159835 SG.
- If you book with the Hong Kong office, you are entering into a contract with Santa Fe Consumer HK Ltd with the registered address Wan Chai, Unit 1801 & 12, C C WU Building, 302-308 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong SAR, China.
- If you book with the Dubai office, you are entering into a contract with Santa Fe Relocation LCC with the registered address 1201, Level 12, The Onyx Tower 1, The Greens, PO Box 125478, Dubai, UAE.
and ‘you’ means the customer. ‘item’ means (1) The entire contents of a box, parcel,package,carton,or similar container; and (2) Any other object or thing that is moved, handled or stored by us. ‘Contractor’ means any subcontractor engaged by Sanelo for the provision of the whole or part of the Services. ‘Services’ means the whole of the work to be undertaken in connection with the management and provision of removal, storage and transport of goods and any handyman services.
You can find everything you need to know about us and our services on our website , before you register for an account and place an order with us.
Please note that Sanelo does not conduct the removal, storage and transport of goods or provide any handyman services. Sanelo manages these services on your behalf and instructs Contractors for the purpose of fulfilling these Services.
These terms and conditions explain the rights, obligations and responsibilities of both the Sanelo and You in relation to the Services.
These terms and conditions take into consideration the principles and provisions of international conventions and protocols governing the transportation of goods by road, sea, rail and air.
- When you buy from us you are agreeing that:
- We only accept orders when we’ve checked them.
- Sometimes we reject your orders.
- We charge you when you order with us.
- We charge interest on late payments.
- We pass on increases in VAT.
- We’re not responsible for delays outside our control.
- You’re responsible for making sure that all measurements are accurate.
- We may charge you if you don’t give us information we need or do preparatory work as agreed with us.
- You have a legal right to change your mind.
- You can end an on-going contract.
- You have rights if there is something wrong with the service you receive.
- We can change services and these terms.
- We can suspend supply (and you have rights if we do).
- We can withdraw services.
- We can end our contract with you.
- We don’t compensate you for all losses caused by us or our services.
- You have options in resolving disputes with us.
- Our Responsibilities
- use reasonable endeavours to manage and complete the Services, in accordance with these terms in all material respects.
- use reasonable endeavours to meet any performance dates specified by you.
- engage reputable subcontractors for the provision of removal, storage and transport of goods or provide any handyman services, where this is requested by you in the Services.
- provide the Services to you in accordance with these terms and conditions once we have accepted your order in accordance with clause 8.
Our estimate is for the services detailed in the estimate. Our estimate does not include protection, customs duties, port charges, inspections fees or any other fees or taxes payable to government departments, bodies or agencies of any country, whether to be paid by us or a Contractor. The estimate does not include any additional costs which may be incurred by us or a Contractor and these will become payable by You if we or a Contractor incur any additional costs. For further information, please see clause 4 and 5.
The estimateis valid for 7 days from the date of issuance.
Our estimate includes free delivery within a 30 mile (50 km) radius from the quoted destination city, unless otherwise specified in the estimate.
- We may change estimates and charges
Charges that may apply after estimation:
We may change the estimate or additional charges may become applicable if:
- The Services have not been commenced within 3 months from the date of the estimate;
- There are changes in exchange rates, taxation, freight charges, fuel, ferry or toll charges or any other operating costs outside of our reasonable control;
- The Services are carried out on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday or outside normal working hours;
- There are delays outside of the reasonable control of us or a Contractor which increase the resources and/or time forecast to complete the Services;
- The entry, exit, stairs, lifts or doorways are inadequate for easy delivery or the road, approach or drive is unsuitable for one of our Contractors’ vehicles to load, unless you told us in writing of these problems before we prepared the estimate;
- The volume of goods to be moved or stored or the location of the goods (including access to the goods or parking location) has changed since the costs estimate was issued; and
- The dates for delivery of the Services change by more than 30 days from the dates specified in the estimate.
Charges that may apply after booking:
Additional charges may be applicable for the following reasons:
- There are changes in exchange rates, taxation, freight charges, fuel, ferry or toll charges or any other operating costs outside of our reasonable control.
- Freight rates may be subject to change without notice. The booking is based on current ocean / air freight rates. A general rate and a peak season surcharge increase shall be expected. The amounts are not available at the time of our costs estimate.
- Change to the volume of the goods to be moved or stored. Final charges for the consignment will be based on the actual measurement of the shipment after packing and crating has been completed.
- Parking or other fees or charges (including fines where you have not organised the suspension of parking restrictions) are not accounted for in the costs estimate. Should we or any of our Contractors incur any parking fines for illegal parking, save where these are caused by our own or our Contractors own negligence, shall be charged to You.
- The entry, exit, stairs, lifts or doorways are inadequate for easy delivery or the road, approach or drive is unsuitable for one of our Contractors vehicles to load and/or unload within 15 metres of the door, unless you told us in writing of these problems before we prepared the costs estimate.
- Additional service required which was not accounted for in the costs estimate, including but not limited to handyman, extra man or out of hours, weekend/public holiday delivery, difficult access at the origin or destination, unanticipated extra handling (stair carry, shuttle, elevator carry, long carry), demurrage, port charges, customs duty, customs inspection fee, taxes, container demurrage, container detention fee.
- Should we agree to provide you an estimate for moving your household goods based on a volume estimation derived from a survey provided by a relocation company other than ourselves, then you agree that you will be liable for any additional costs if there is a discrepancy between the actual volume packed versus the volume you provided.
- Services not included
Services not included, and which will not be provided by us or our Contractors, unless agreed in writing in advance are:
- The removal and/or storage of extra goods, or the provision of extra services that are not accounted for in the costs estimate;
- The disassembly and re-assembly of furniture, fitments or fixtures, or any garden furniture and equipment of any kind (to non-exhaustively include sheds, outdoor play equipment, greenhouses, planters and the like) (handyman services);
- Cutting off or reconnection of appliances and fittings;
- Taking up or laying of fitted floor coverings;
- Moving of items from a loft, unless properly lit and floored and safe access is provided;
- Moving of loaded deep freezers;
- Moving of night storage heaters unless they are dismantled;
- Removal, storage or otherwise dealing with items excluded under clause 6; and
- Any additional pick-up’s or deliveries
If we or a Contractor provide such services at your request without our written agreement, neither we nor our Contractor will be liable for any loss or damage. However, these conditions will still apply to such services and we may charge extra, and you agree to pay the extra charges.
We care about the people who work for us, so our Contractors will only move items in accordance with all relevant health and safety laws and regulations.
- Goods not to be submitted for removal or storage
You must NOT include in the goods to be removed:
- Passports/travel documents, wallets/handbags containing valuables, mobile phones, portable IT/electronic devices, currency, cash, bank or credit cards, jewelry, watches, trinkets, precious stones, money, deeds, securities, stamps, coins, valuable or fragile collections of any kind;
- Perishable items and/or those requiring a controlled environment;
- Dangerous, damaging or explosive items, including paint, aerosols, ammunition, firearms or weapons of any kind;
- Animals, plants or goods, including food, likely to encourage vermin or other pests or to cause infection;
- Goods which require special licence or government permission for export or import; or
- Prohibited or stolen goods, pornographic material or drugs.
If you do include any of the above in the goods to be removed, neither we nor our Contractors will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to them.
If any of the items or substances which are listed under 6(b),(c),(d),(e)or(f) are in your goods:
- we or our Contractors may remove, destroy, or otherwise dispose of or sell such items or substances, in which case we will pay you the net proceeds of the sale after deducting the costs and expenses incurred and any payments or sums due to us from you; and
- you will indemnify us against all claims made and for any loss or damage that we or someone else may suffer through the presence of those items or substances.
- Ownership of the goods
You warrant to us and to our Contractors that:
- The goods that you instruct to remove are your own property, free of any legal charge which would prohibit the movement of the goods; or
- The people who own or have an interest in the goods have given authority to you to use our Services (and have been made aware of these terms and conditions) and you act as a duly authorised agent of such people; and
- During the course of the implementation of this agreement, if any other person has or obtains an interest in the goods, you will provide us with their contact details.
You will indemnify and hold us and our Contractors harmless against all claims made and for any loss or damage that we or someone else may suffer if these declarations are not true.
- We only accept orders when we’ve checked them
We will contact you to confirm we’ve received your order and then we will contact you again (normally within 48 hours) to confirm we’ve accepted your order.
- Sometimes we reject orders
Sometimes we reject orders, for example, because the estimate was mispriced or because we can’t verify certain information about you. When this happens, we let you know as soon as possible and refund any sums you have paid.
We charge you when we accept your order. The charges are the sums payable for the Services, as detailed in your estimate.
Payment is needed to make a booking.
We accept payment either in full or in split payments.
Full Payment: Full payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer. If the payment method is NOT credit card, full payment (plus applicable VAT) is required in order to make a booking. If the packing date is less than 7 days away (inclusive of the 7th day), full payment (plus applicable VAT) is needed to secure your services.
Split Payment: If the payment method is credit card, options of full payment or split payment are provided. The first payment is 30% of the agreed booking amount and it will be charged at the time of booking. The second payment is 70% of the agreed booking amount and it will be automatically deducted from the original payment method account 3 days before the packing date.
Incremental Payment: Any additional invoice that is raised due to an increase in costs or Services, after the initial invoice is raised. Any Incremental Payment are to be paid within 2 days from the invoice issue date.
It is your responsibility to ensure sufficient credit for the outstanding payment in the original payment method account. You could also change your payment method by contacting us directly. The Services will NOT be carried out if full payment has not been received by us before the booked packing date. A notice of confirmation of payment received will be sent to you via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment. You may not withhold any part of the agreed price because of any claim you may wish to make against us. If our invoices have not been paid within the agreed payment terms, we reserve the right to charge interest calculated at 5% above the Barclays Bank base rate in force from time to time in the currency in which the price is denominated in our costs estimate.
- Interest and VAT
If we’re unable to collect any payment you owe us we have the right to charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 5% a year above the Barclays Bank base rate from time to time. This interest accrues on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You pay us the interest together with any overdue amount.
If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the service, we adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes place.
- You have legal rights to change your mind
For most of our Services, you have 14 days from when you make payment to us to change your mind free of charge (“ cooling off period”).The cooling off period will not apply if you book services less than 14 days in advance of the services commencement date.
You lose the right to cancel any service, once that particular service has commenced.
If you change your mind contact our Customer Service Team at: email@example.com.
We will refund you as soon as possible and within 14 days of you telling us you’ve changed your mind. We refund you by the method you used for payment and we don’t charge a fee for the refund.
- Your right to change, cancelation and refund
In order to postpone or cancel the Services after the cooling off period, you must provide us with written notice (which shall include by email).
Postpone or cancellation fees are applicable after the cooling off period for all Services, whether paid fully or secured by way of a deposit and the level of the postponement or cancellation fee will depend upon how much notice you give us.
If Services are due to take place within the 14 day cooling off period, the cooling off period does not apply. The charges and fees will be due for all Services, whether postponed or cancelled as soon as the Services are commenced.
We charge postponement or cancellation fees on an assessment of the losses incurred. Example of losses incur include administrative work involved prior to the Commencement of the Services and the inability to fill your cancelled removal slot with another customer’s work.
Our postponement and cancellation charges are calculated on the following basis:
Notice Period Charge Cooling off period No charge, subject to clause 13 above. More than 7 days’ prior to the commencement of the Services. Not more than 4% of the Services charge, plus an admin fee of €100 or equivalent currency, inclusive of VAT. Less than 7 days’ prior to the commencement of the Services(including the 7th day prior to the commencement of the Services). Non-refundable. Within 24 hours prior to the commencement of the Services. Non-refundable. Once the Services have commenced. Any cancellation will not be accepted.
If a refund is required, a consolidated refund will be made after all Services have been completed. If there were any applicable additional costs incurred, these will be deducted before the refund is processed. Refunds will be made back to the payment method used initially by you to make the booking. Please allow for up to 14 working days’ for the refund transfer to be completed.
- We’re not responsible for delays
If the supply of Services by us or our Contractors is delayed by an event outside of our or their control, other than by reason of negligence, neither we nor our Contractor will be liable. We will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and do what we can to reduce the delay. As long as we do this, we won’t compensate you for the delay, but if the delay is likely to be substantial you can contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for the services you have paid for in advance, but not received, less reasonable costs we have already incurred.
If through no fault of ours or our Contactor the Services are not able to be performed, we will inform you and you may choose for us either: (i) where possible to deliver them to an alternative location; or (ii) take them into store. At this point, the contract between us will then be fulfilled and any additional service(s), including storage and delivery provided by us or on behalf, will be at your expense. Any transit times given by us are estimated and based on the information known to us at the time of booking. Transit times may vary due to a number of factors outside of our control including but not limited to changes in departure dates by the shipping company, changes in the routes used by the shipping company and congestion. We will advise you of any material changes to transit times as soon as we become aware of them.
- You have rights if there is something wrong with your service
If you think there is something wrong with your service, you must contact our Customer Service Team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your responsibilities
You are responsible for the following things:
- Arranging adequate insurance or shipment protection to cover the goods submitted for removal and/or storage, against all insurable risks as our liability is limited under clause 21. Please note that, if required, Sanelo is able to assist in organising shipment protection;
- Provide us with a correct and up to date address and telephone number during removal and/or storage of goods;
- Be present or represented throughout the packing and removal process;
- Ensure that adequate access is available to all relevant premises for the purpose of performing the Services;
- Check that nothing that should be moved is left behind and nothing is taken away in error;
- Ensure that goods are protected where they are left in unattended premises or where people unconnected with the removal are present;
- Empty, properly defrost and clean refrigerators and deep freezers;
- Ensure all domestic and garden appliances, including washing machines, dishwashers, hose pipes and petrol lawn movers are all clean and dry and have no fluid left in them;
- Pay for any parking or meter suspension charges incurred in carrying out the Services;
- Where we or our Contractors provide you with inventories, receipts, waybills, job sheets or other relevant documents, you will ensure that they are signed by you or your authorised representative as confirmation of collection or delivery of the goods;
- Prepare adequately and stabilise all appliances or electronic equipment prior to their removal;
- Allow us and/or our Contractors to inspect the contents of any carton, package or article offered for removal; and
- Obtain, at your expense, all necessary licences, work permits, move-in/ move-out permits and other required documents to enable our Services to be completed.
- Make sure all the content you intend to move is shown during the survey. Any content not shown during the survey, but you would like to include them during the service delivery will be charged extra.
Other than by reason of our negligence we will not be liable for any loss or damage, costs or additional charges that may arise from any of these matters.
- We may charge you if you don’t give information we need or do preparatory work as agreed with us
We reserve the right to charge you additional sums if you don’t give us information we’ve asked for about how we can provide our services, or if you don’t undertake necessary preparatory work to prepare for the services, as agreed with us.
- Route and method
We and/or our Contractors may select the route and means of transport by which the goods shall be carried or stored.
Unless it has been specifically agreed otherwise in writing in our costs estimate, other space/volume/capacity on our Contractors vehicles and/or containers may be utilised for consignments of other customers.
- Protecting your household goods and personal effects
You are strongly recommended to arrange adequate protection for your household goods and personal effects for loss and/or damage that can occur during removal, transport and/or storage. If you wish for us to increase our standard liability as detailed in Clause 21(Limits of liability), please inform us. We are able to provide you with enhanced liability Shipment Protection which is subject to completion of an Enrolment Form and full payment of a Shipment Protection Fee.
- Limits of liability
Unless agreed otherwise with you in writing in advance or as stated in these terms and conditions, if we or our Contractors are liable and we or our Contractors lose or damage your goods as a direct result of negligence or a breach of this contract, we will pay you up to a maximum of 5 GBP/Euro/dollars (based on the currency in estimate) per cubic foot of the cubic capacity of the item, OR, if we choose, we will pay for repairing or replacing the item. This will apply even if the item is part of a pair or set and may have a special value.
Neither we nor our Contractors accept any liability for any loss, damage, or failure to produce the goods if the loss, damage or failure to produce the goods is:
- Caused by any of the following:
- Fire, moths or vermin, Acts of God, war, terrorism, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion or military coup, adverse weather, third party industrial action, re-scheduled sailing, departure or arrival times, port congestion or other events outside of our control;
- Cleaning, repairing or restoring, save where we undertook the cleaning, repairing or restoring;
- Wear and tear, gradual deterioration, leakage, or evaporation in perishable or leaky articles; or
- Changes caused by atmospheric conditions such as dampness, mould, mildew, rusting, tarnishing, corrosion or gradual deterioration, unless directly linked to ingress of water as a result of our own actions or omissions.
- To any article in wardrobes or drawers or in a package, bundle, case or container not both packed and unpacked by us.
- To any goods which have a proven defect.
- To animals or plants.
- To items referred to in clause 6.
- For mechanical derangement to any appliance or equipment, unless there is evidence of related external impact or damage caused by the acts or omissions of us or our Contractors.
If you instruct us or our Contractors to move, transport or dismantle self-assembly or interconnecting furniture, we nor our Contractors will be liable for any damage to it nor for its quality when reassembled. This also applies to other furniture which is unsuitable for removal or transport. We will accept liability only for loss or damage to goods when they are in:
- our or our Contractors actual possession, and if it can be proven that we or our Contractors were negligent or have breached this contract whilst the goods were in our or our Contractors physical possession;
- the possession of others, if the loss or damage is proven to have been caused by our or our Contractors failure to pack the goods to a reasonable standard, where we or our Contractors have been contracted to pack the goods.
Where we engage an international transport operator, shipping company or airline, to convey your goods to the place, port or airport of destination, we do so on your behalf and subject to the terms and conditions set out by that carrier. If the carrying vessel/conveyance should for reasons beyond the carrier’s control, fail to deliver the goods or route them to a place other than the original destination, you have limited recourse against the carrier and may be liable for General Average contribution (e.g. the costs incurred to preserve the vessel/conveyance and cargo) and salvage charges, or the additional cost of onward transmission to the place, port or airport of destination. These are insurable risks, and it is your responsibility to arrange adequate marine/transit insurance cover. Neither we nor our Contractors accept liability for goods confiscated, seized, removed or damaged by Customs Authorities or other Government Agencies unless such confiscation, seizure, removal, or damage arose directly out as a result of our negligence or breach of contract. No employee of the Santa Fe Group shall in any circumstances be separately liable to you for any loss, damage, or misdelivery. Neither we nor our Contractors will be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or losses arising out of your failure to adequately protect your goods for their full value. Nothing in this clause excludes or limits our liability to you for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- our fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other liability that may not be limited or excluded under applicable law.
- Caused by any of the following:
- Time limits for claims against us for loss or damage to goods
For goods which you or your agent collects from a warehouse, you must inspect your goods thoroughly before collection and claim for any loss or damage at the time of handing over. In order to make a claim, the loss of or any damage to any goods must be noted on the packing inventory list or delivery report.
For goods which we are delivered to you, you must claim for any loss, damage, or failure to produce the goods, by writing to us as soon as you discover the loss or damage and within:
- 30 days of the delivery date, if you have arranged Shipment Protection with us: and
- 7 days of the delivery date, if you have not arranged Shipment Protection with us.
These time limits are essential.
- Damage to premises or property other than goods
Neither we nor our Contractors will not liable for any damage to premises or property other than goods submitted for removal and/or storage, unless we or our Contractors have been negligent. Our liability is limited to making good the damaged area only.
Neither we nor our Contractors will be liable if we cause damage as a result of moving goods under your express instruction, against advice. If we are or our Contractors are responsible for causing damage to your premises or to property other than goods submitted for removal and/or storage, you must note this on the worksheet or delivery receipt as soon as possible on the day(s) of packing and delivery.
- Our right to hold the goods
We have a right to withhold and/or ultimately dispose of some or all of the goods if you have not paid all our charges and other payments due to us. These include charges, taxes or levies that we have paid on your behalf. While we hold the goods and wait for payment you will be responsible for paying storage charges and all the other necessary expenses (to include legal costs) reasonably incurred by us in recovering our charges and applying our right to hold your goods.
These terms and conditions will apply to the goods held in this way.
- Our right to sell the goods
If you fail to make payment for your storage, we may require you to remove your goods from our care and control and to pay all monies due to us in full. If you fail to make payment and remove your goods, we may exercise our right to sell or dispose of some or all of the goods under the Torts (Interference With Goods) Act 1977 s.12 and Part II of Schedule 1 of that Act. All proceeds from the sale will be put towards the amount owed. Any expenses we incur holding the sale or disposing of the goods will be charged against you. Any surplus will be paid to you without interest.
- Our right to sub-contract the work
We may use service partners or sub-contractors for some or all of the work, without obtaining your consent. If we do, these terms and conditions will still apply to you and us.
In addition, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the Bills of Lading, Consignment Notes issued by other carriers or organisations involved in the work, which we accept as your agent, and those terms and conditions form part of this contract. If no such terms or conditions are in existence, then our liability will be as set out in condition 21.
- Claims against us by third parties
You will be responsible for paying any charges, expenses, damages, or penalties claimed against us in respect of the goods by a third party unless you can prove that we were negligent. These include parking charges that we have to pay to do the work, unless we have agreed otherwise in writing.
- Authority to change the terms and conditions
Changes we can always make.
We can always change a service:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to make minor technical and practical adjustments and improvements.
Any further changes can only be made by an authorised manager of Sanelo and only in writing.
- Law and disputes
This contract (including any non-contractual obligations or liabilities arising out of or in connection with it) is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation. If there is a dispute arising from this contract, which cannot be resolved, either you or we may refer it for mediation by an appropriate independent mediator. If the dispute cannot be settled by this method, it may be referred by you or with your written consent, by us for arbitration by an independent mediator appointed by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. Mediation does not prejudice your right to commence court proceedings in England and Wales.
These terms and conditions are between you and us only. No one else shall have any rights under or be able to enforce any of them. You may not assign or transfer this contract (whether in whole or in part) to any other person.
If any part of these terms or conditions are found to be void or unenforceable then that part shall be removed, but the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to apply. All notices must be in writing (and may be sent by e-mail). Extra Terms & Conditions for Storage of Goods
- Your address and notices
If you send goods to be stored, you should provide an address for correspondence and you should notify us if it changes. All letters and notices will have been legally served and received 7 days after posting if they have been sent to that address or, if you do not provide an address, and no response is received to any messages sent to your nominated email address, published in a public newspaper in the area to or from which the goods were removed. A charge will be made for receiving the goods into store and these terms and conditions will apply to all services.
- List of goods or receipts
If a list of goods or receipt for them is given it will be final unless you write to us within 7 days and specify the items that are missing.
- Payment of storage charges
Storage charges are payable 3 months in advance. If you remove the goods before the end of a 3-month period, we will credit your removal account with any excess payment and refund any balance. All charges including removal charges must be paid before the goods may be taken out of store.
- Revision of storage charges
We review our charges annually and will give 28 days’ notice of any changes which will commence from the beginning of the next 3-monthly accounting period.
- If you wish to end the storage contract
If you wish to end this contract you should give at least 14 working days’ notice. If we can release the goods earlier, we will do so. You will be responsible for paying charges for storage to the date when the notice would have ended. If you make your own arrangements to collect the goods, we will make a charge for taking them out of storage and handing them over. Our account must be paid in full before the goods can be released.
- If we wish to end the storage contract
We may end this contract by giving at least 3 months’ notice to you in writing.
- Your address and notices